At Studio we specialize in ecommerce marketing strategies designed to help our customers grow revenue. After 10 years of growing ecommerce, we’ve learned that some industries require a certain degree of insight for a more tailored approach. That’s why we’re happy to announce Yum, a marketing and design group dedicated to food-based businesses.
After all, food is special. It brings people together and can be a touchstone for our childhood, our culture, and important life events. This emotional connection undoubtedly impacts how it should be marketed.
Over the past decade, we have worked with amazing food businesses in all aspects of the industry including:
- Cultural and artisan foods
- Wholesale food suppliers
- Boutique food brands
- Food processing brands
- Meal kits
- Health & wellness brands
Our experience has taught us that food branding must not only hit the right emotional note, but the brand message must also appear in the right places. In recent years food brands have successfully adopted digital technology to reach sometimes very specific target audiences. Expert SEO, social media, and targeted digital ads makes reaching hungry audiences faster and more cost effective than ever.
You can now get Whole Foods delivered to your door on demand with the Prime Now app. Meal kits like Blue Apron, HelloFresh, and more are making it easier for people to get their hands on locally-sourced, healthy ingredients and learn cooking techniques. Today, taking pictures of your food on Instagram are part of the millennial zeitgeist. Have specific dietary restrictions or allergies? Or maybe you want a cultural dish that your great grandmother used to make. Just Google it.
Our point is this: if you’re not approaching your food business with the right brand strategy from a digital and mobile-first point of view, you’re going to get left behind.
That’s where Yum by Studio comes in. We work with new and established food brands to help them succeed in the online marketplace.
A “successful” marketing strategy for food ecommerce businesses should do the following:
- Have a brand identity and voice that connects with your target audience on the correct emotional level
- Make it easy for your target market(s) to find you in search, on social media, and in the digital spaces they frequent
- Provide an enjoyable shopping experience on both desktop and mobile
- Incentivize shoppers to become repeat customers
The Yum team is here to help. With Yum, you’ll get a customized brand and ecommerce marketing strategy tailored to your needs.
Our services include:
- Website design & branding, including logos, graphics, and establishing a brand voice
- Search engine optimization
- Paid advertising for text, display, retargeting, and shopping feeds
- Social media management, engagement, and influencer outreach
- Content strategy, development, and publication
- Email marketing
- Conversion optimization
You can check out some of our results below:
If you want to dig into food ecommerce marketing strategies, you can also check out our Ecommerce for Foodies guide.
We’re here when you’re ready to take your food business to the next level. Get in touch with the Studio team today to talk about your success.